Over on the alphabet challenge this week the theme is F for Flowers. Not more flowers I thought and then I remembered that I had just cut up and mounted the large flowers from Graphicus. I've had them for ages and was thinking of selling them (I bought them as part of one of those mega deals, you know, the sort where if you buy a load of stuff you want you get something for free that perhaps you didn't really want) Anyway a few weeks ago, my eldest daughter decided that she wanted to use them for her GCSE Art exam piece so I ended up mounting them all on EZ mount...Having done that I might as well use them myself now I can't sell them as new!
I stamped the flowers onto paper printed from the Arylicious Decadent Brocade CD rom and layered them up with card run through a cuttlebug folder that complimented the flower shape.
The flower petals were curled slightly, distressed and a small amount of glitter added to the edges to give a bit of dimension.
As I mentioned before, my lack of blogging has been down to spending loads of time gardening and also having the kids home for half term...so I just thought that I would share some pictures of the flowers in my garden that I have taken over the last week.......
That's probably enough pics for today...will blog some more tomorrow hopefully!