Sunday 5 July 2009

O is for Orange!


Zoe I had to laugh when I read your blog tonight! I drew the citrus stamps to use in this alphabet challenge for 'O'! I'm glad that you are enjoying the stamps. My "O is for Orange" atc was made using clear ep to give a resist on watercolour paper. The image was coloured using brusho inks and then the pith was taken out again with bleach. The chipboard O was coloured with colourbox chalk inks and triple embossed. the orange and turquoise seem to work quite well together....I hate to admit it, but the orange line at the bottom of the atc is actually the edge that I cut off my chocolate orange challenge card from last week. Well you know what they say about crafters....we never waste a thing!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Excellent O for Orange ATC Sue, love the little orange bit of what looks like beach at the bottom, esp as it was recycled!!! Many thanks for joining in again this week :)