Wednesday 22 July 2009

Easy Elegance!



Hello again, I just got back from Mum's, Dad is doing well! The Doctors are very pleased about how the remaining kidney is coping with working alone which is good news. When I phoned this morning she said that he was being allowed home today. The only problem is that the Hospital have lost his hearing aid and his glasses, so he is not a happy camper! I'm just hoping that they can be found as it took 2 years to get him the hearing aid and he is rather fed up with not being able to see very well!

Well onto happier things, Wendy has posted this week's Tanda Teaser. The Teaser is called Easy Elegance, this made me think of an elegant lady stamp to be found on Tanda's retro ladies set 2. My card was stamped in fawn impress and heat embossed with clear before being water coloured using the Works pearlised watercolours and H2O's. The image was layered with gold card and SU card cut out with nestability dies.

No comments: