Friday 12 June 2009

L is for Lion


So it's Friday again and we are now up to L with Linda's Alphabet challenge. Like Linda and Fifi, I thought Lion, especially as one of the little boys who might be in line to get the complete alphabet set has a thing about lions. My lion stamp was a custom stamp from Andrew at Tanda Stamps, the grasses were stamped using stamps from sir stampalot and the tree in the background was stamped using the JudiKins African Safari cube. The image was coloured with copic markers and the stamping was done using colourbox chalk inks.

I Have to say a big thank you to Linda for the car set of stamps, they arrived this week so you can guess what I am thinking for M! Just got to work out how to fit it into the theme that's going on with these atc's.....hmmmmm...the cogs are wirring!

I hope you are enjoying this challeng as much as I am. Thanks for organising it Linda!

Sue
x

3 comments:

Linda said...

Fabulous L ATC Sue, I love your cute Lion and the colouring on the letter itself. Many thanks for joining in the challenge again this week.

I'm glad the stamps arrived ok and that you like them, looking forward to seeing your M :)

Lesley said...

Lovely Lion Sue! Thanks for taking part again this week xx

Zoechaos said...

Cute Lion Sue hard to believe how much you get onto an ATC!