Tuesday 2 June 2009

Impossible to Resist Resist!



Where does the time go? I guess it's hurtled past this week because I've been busy with my mum and dad and of course fil, not to mention the kids and all their activities!

So Tanda Teaser has come round again, and I have to say I was in a bit of a panic! ...I literally pulled this one out of the bag today. Mojo had completely gone...I usually have ideas forming for cards at the back of my mind, but with everything that's been going on here, cards have had to take a back seat. Well at least the kids are back at school now and I have got myself sorted out for the next couple of weeks, challenge wise, so I'm feeling a little happier!

For my card I have used custom stamps that I had made by Andrew at Tanda. And yes I know I bang on about it..but can you believe this...an A5 sheet of clear polymer stamps...in your own design...costs the same as an A5 polymer set of stamps on the Tanda Web site..bet that shocked you!...well what are you waiting for..get drawing!

For my card I stamped my lemon slice in versamark then heat embossed in clear ep, the image was coloured with brusho inks. To make the pith white I just painted around the centre of the lemon with bleach to take the colour out again. I didn't remove the clear ep as I liked the wet juicy look that it gave the lemons. The images have been matted and layered with chocolate and gold card and distressed with olive green chalk ink.

Sue
x

No comments: