Wednesday 8 December 2010

All Wrapped Up!


The next Tanda Teaser is all about wrapping up our special pressies! My sample is a box that I made to wrap a pressie for Zoe...I was hoping to give it to Zoe personally at the Bubbly Funk store opening last weekend. Unfortunately due to weather it didn't happen so I have posted (Posted vie Royal Mail that is) said pressie...just hoping that it doesn't get squished on the way!


Box and tag were stamped using my Klimt swirly block from Tanda using pearl-X and stickles. A pretty paper rose and raffia bow with a little bit of Kryon pen just finished the box.

Hope you love it Zoe!

Sue
x

1 comment:

Zoechaos said...

Wonderful cannot tell you how excited i am about this the wrapping is gorgeous will let you know as soon as it gets here and thank you very much xx Zoe