Saturday 11 April 2009

C is for Cat



Hi, this is my take on Linda's C alphabet challenge...like Linda I thought cat...coloured with watercolours, lakeland cat stamp used....the thick acrylic paint on the C gave a really textural effect that looked like fur...hence the c looks a bit like a tabby cat's tail!






...I've put the abc together and I'm quite pleased at how they look together so I'm hopeful that my project might just work...got to think hard for some of the letters though!




No pink yet and hopefully none to follow...only have nephews to think about...daughers are past alphabet posters..pics whatever!

enjoy
sue
x

3 comments:

Linda said...

Lovely ATC Sue, your right the texture on the C really does look like fur. The three of them together look fabulous don't they. Really looking forward to seeing the whole alphabet! Thanks for joining in again this week :)

Zoechaos said...

Sue a really cute C love the tail. The completed set is going to be very special.

Lesley said...

Great atc Sue, love the cat's tail! Thanks for joining in again this week xx