Friday 3 April 2009

B is for Baby



Well as promised, here is my second alphabet atc orignally for Chrissy Rollins swap, but I thought it would be perfect for Linda's alphabet challenge...I am now thinking I should do an atc for every letter of the alphabet and make a big poster out of them for one of my nephews...just hope I can keep up all the way through to Z!

I did have a bit of a panic the other day when I wondered if Linda would be setting these in alphabetical order...that would have kept me on my toes!

Also as promised this is actually a sneaky peak at one of the stamps in a baby set that Tanda will be launching very very soon. Andrew and I decided that the Tanda catalogue needed a bit of a boost in the baby department and to that end I have drawn some designs covering backgounds, borders and focal points...I am really excited about these new stamps as I think they will be very useful and not just for babies! Can't tell you any more than this at the moment...you will just have to keep checking the Tanda Website...all I can tell you is that the sample cards have all been made!

Oh almost forgot to say, the construction of this is the same as for my A is for Apple atc and I've used my trusty brusho inks again!

ttfn
sue
x

7 comments:

Linda said...

Excellent triple B ATC Sue, the new stamps look brilliant. Many thanks for taking part in the challenge again this week :)

kay said...

gorgeous atc. Going to be a lucky kid who gets all that work.

Lesley said...

Fab atc Sue, thanks for taking part in the challenge this week xx

margaret said...

great Atc Sue love the colour.xx

Lesley Edmonds said...

Love the ATC Sue, and love your blog set up. Will enjoy visiting.
Lesley (lilybaby)x

Turnidus said...

Another great atc - lovely.

Linda said...

What a lovely blog Sue! I must visit more often!!