Monday 11 April 2011

Peach and Green with LOTV

This week's challenge over on "Lili of the Valley" is Peach and Green. Possibly an unusual and difficult colour combination, but luckily it fit the papers that I was playing with when I was trying to replicate the flowers that Patty showed me, that ultimately led me on to the floaty skirt..see previous post... My card is for my next door neighbour and good friend....she's the blond, I'm the brunette. It's her birthday today and this is her card. Coloured with Copics, and distress inks. Edges of flower and leaves distressed with chalk inks. Dies are spellbinders and Tim Holtz. Punch is Stampin' up. Lili of the valley stamps of course! apart from my dotty one that is..and lots of distress inks and glossy accents .

2 comments:

Zoechaos said...

Fabulous card, I tried as hard as I could to visualizes Peach and Green but seeing it WOW fabulous combination. Simply love the card and that flower is super. Good to chat last night you sounded well. XOXO Zoe

Lesley Edmonds said...

This is adorable. Love all the details and dimention.
x