Monday 4 April 2011

Mother's Day

Morning, I hope all you mothers in the UK had a great day yesterday! I know I had a lazy day...tea and breakfast in bed, a big bouquet of flowers and treated to dinner in the evening. I was going to do a bit of gardening but we had a massive hail storm complete with thunder and lightning in the afternoon that put paid to that! Maybe gardening gets done today if things brighten up a bit.

Well being the day after I can share the card I sent to my mum, this also happens to fit in with the Challenge on "Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge Blogspot" The Challenge was to use ribbon together with punches or dies.

For my card I have used ribbon, Martha Stewart punchs, Stampin' up punches, a Spellbinders die and Tim Holtz tattered florals die. The main stamp is a Leanne Ellis stamp coloured with copic markers and distress inks. The sentiments are LOTV and a custom stamp from Tanda. The Dotty stamp is my stamp available from the Treasury.

5 comments:

Zoechaos said...

Wonderfully quirky card with the main image and all the fab flowers around her. Sure your Mum must be thrilled with it, who wouldn't? XOXO Zoe

Donna said...

I bet your mum loved her card.Hope you enjoyed your special day!!!

Kezzy said...

Wow your card is truely gorgeous, i love the colours and the textures of the flowers and the image is one of my favourites. Xx

Lesley Edmonds said...

What a gorgeous card. I love that image and with all the pinks and flowers it's so pretty and I'm sure she LOVED it!
Lesley x

Terry said...

Great card! Thanks so much for participating in our Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge.