Wednesday 16 March 2011

Gilding the Lily


The latest Tanda Teaser is called Gilding the Lily...we've had a few difficult teasers over the last month so I thought it would be good to do something a bit easier....hence just to use a bit of gold somewhere on the project....I guess I went a bit overboard...gold ep, gold card and gold glimmer mists!


The beautiful lady is a download from the Craft Stamper web site..the stamp is from Tanda and the colouring is done with distress inks......bit of lace and a bit of machine stitching and voila!

2 comments:

Lesley Edmonds said...

Very pretty card Sue.

Chriss Rollins said...

Hi Sue,

Just popped on to say Hello as I have been AWOL for a little while and now trying to get back into blogging and being creative again.

Just seen your Tanda challenge here and If I have time I will give it a go.

Hope that all is well in your world.

Trie d to link up to where youer stamp is selling but not able to find the site so if you could give me a direct link please.

take care Chriss x