Saturday 5 March 2011

Back to Front Tanda Teaser and R is for Ribbons




Hi,
As usual things got a bit hectic this week so yet again I am late posting my Tanda entry on my own blog...It is over on the Tanda Blog if you want to join in.

I'm not going to go into too many details because I am going to be showing people how to make this card at a workshop on 26th March at The Treasury in Kidderminster. If you are interested in coming please phone Pat on 01562 510203. We will be making two other cards as well.

For this card I used distress ink (Black Soot) and copic markers, but for the workshop we shall be doing something slightly different.

I was very happy to see that this week's Alphabet Challenge is R is for Ribbon as I have used a whopping great big ribbon on my card! So I'm hoping that they don't mind me entering their challenge too! Fingers crossed.

3 comments:

Zoechaos said...

This is a lovely card Sue and interesting to learn you can use DI with Copics thank you. XOXO Zoe

shaz earl said...

Fabulous card thanks for joining us at Alphabet challenge this week.

Lesley Edmonds said...

A lovely card Sue. Enjoy the class.
Lesley x