Thursday 14 October 2010

Going Dotty


This fortnight's Tanda Teaser is Going Dotty over at TandaStamps. I used the Polka Dot background stamp from Tanda to stamp the background. You may think you have seen this card before....it is very similar to the one I did for the Diamond challenge a few weeks ago...in fact the strip of diamonds on this card was the waste trimmed off the background of the diamond card....well I couldn't let it go to waste could I!

The dominoes were stamped using a cube that I found in a dump bin at the Stamp Attic in Wantage. I think this is going to prove very handy for men cards.

The dotty ribbon was from fantastic ribbons.

Preparations are going well for Saturday's workshop...getting nervous now!
Sue
x

2 comments:

Zoechaos said...

Fabulous card Sue, not a bit like the other one! love the domino image xx Zoe

Anonymous said...

Fantastic card Sue. S x