Thursday 6 May 2010

Wheel Thing!



Over on the Tanda Blog, Wendy's teaser this week is to use wheels somewhere on your card. I've had the bicycle stamp from Flower Soft for ages and so far hadn't used it....so this was the perfect excuse to get it out! It is a huge stamp so in turn calls for a large card...something I'm not really accustomed to..I tend to prefer smaller, daintier cards, so this was quite a challenge for me.


I stamped the bicycle in Coffee Archival Ink and then water coloured the image, on the metal parts of the bike I used pearlised watercolour to give a metallic sheen, the rest is just conventional watercolour.

The base card has been distressed with Distress Ink and wheels (from the Tanda penny farthing stamp on Transport set 1) were stamped around the edge in the same ink.

No comments: