Wednesday 7 April 2010

Congratulations and Celebrations and something watery


The result came through at Lunch time today...Em is now Next Teen Singer 2010!!! Apparently the voting was very close so I just want to say thank you (from me and from Em) to everyone who voted! Your votes really did count!

I thought it only right that I should make Em a card....then Wendy set a watery challenge....perfect...apparently mermaids lured sailors onto the rocks with their beautiful voices...

So here is a mermaid congratulations card. I didn't have any Tanda stamps to fit the theme so I used stamps from Lavinia stamps...brayering...and various Ranger inks. The mermaid is coloured using Copic markers and her tail is given a little shimmer...not visible in the photo...with a Sakura pen.

Hope you find time to join in with the teaser this week!
Sue
x

1 comment:

Debs said...

This is stunning - I love it.
Conrats to Em. Thanks for taking in my challenge at Allsorts this week.
Take care
Debs xx