Tuesday, 19 January 2010
L is for Lilac
Over on Linda's Alphabet Challenge Blog it is 'L for Lilac' this week. As I am feeling guilty about not joining in so much this time and having just used up all my cute Gorjuss Girl cards, I thought that this would be the perfect opportunity to stock up with some more...and hence I did a lilac one! I stamped her in Black Soot (Distress Ink) and then coloured her with Copic markers. The backing papers are from the Artylicious Decadent Brocade CD rom, and the flowers have been punched out of the same papers and distressed slightly on the edges using Colourbox chalk inks. I took the hints on colouring the hair from Kim Costello...still got a lot to learn me thinks, but DD1 thought the hair looked good. Seriously though...I have Copic set A and wasn't happy with the colours for hair...having read Kim's tips I have invested in a few more Copics and I am now really happy with how they look...thanks Kim!