Friday 2 October 2009

New Job, New Stamps and Z is for Zebras!

First let me apologise, this might be a bit of a long post...I've been busy this week and this is the first chance I've had to update my blog. Some of you who follow the Tanda forum will know that I had a job interview recently and that I got the job. This was my first week. So what's the job you may ask.....only Editorial Assistant working on Craft Stamper Magazine...my favourite magazine!! Everyday is like Christmas, boxes of lovely, lovely artwork arrive and just have to be opened. I have to say the contributors are really talented! For obvious reasons I cannot tell what I have seen, but trust me, there are some real treats in store over the next few months!



My other big news is that Andrew has launched my new stamp sets over on www.tandastamps.com

Town, Village and Garden Elements are all A6 size and Architectural Elements is A5. Originally designed with the craze of making and trading houses last year in mind, the sets work well together for a lot of different occasions too. This card was made using a sentiment from the Garden Elements set and the doors, brick border, and topiary from the Architectural Elements set. Feel free to click on the picture to see it in more detail. Other samples can be seen in my gallery over in the Design Team Album on the Tanda website....Andrew and Tanya have elevated me!


And finally....we've reached the end of the alphabet this week. I wonder what Linda will think of next to keep us all busy!

For my Z atc, I used the group of Zebras from the safari judikins cube on the background. The Z was stamped in black stazon using a Tanda stripes stamp and then triple embossed with clear embossing powder.

So now the set is complete I just need to work out how I'm going to frame it up and which little nephew is going to get it!

This is what the total set looks like at the moment.......


Click on the piccy for a larger view.

Got to go now...I'm off to the Artisan show at the weekend so I need to write my shopping list!

Sue
x

7 comments:

Linda said...

Firstly let me say MEGA congratulations on the new job, well done, how great to get your dream job! Secondly, I love the new stamps, was looking at them on Tanda the other day, they're brilliant. And last but not least, fab Z ATC, the whole set looks amazing together! Many thanks for your support throughout the challenge :)

Lesley Edmonds said...

A really exciting time for you Sue. Good luck in your dream job and I love your new stamps.
Lesley x

daisy said...

Many congratulations on your fabulous new job Sue & the launch of your new stamps.

Your alphabet collection looks wonderful. How will you decide who to give it to?

Zoechaos said...

Congratulations Sue know you are loving it well it is the best of the british publications! Congratulations on the new stamps which are sure to be very popular.
Love the Zebra ATC and the whole set awesome, lucky lucky nephew.

Aquarius said...

Congratulations on your new job and what a dream job it is too!!! Your new stamps are on my wish list although I'm not supposed to be buying any more really.

Anonymous said...

Your ATCs look fantastic. Many congratulations on the new job and good luck with it. xx

Lesley said...

Congratulations on the new job Sue! How fab! And well done on the stamps too. Lovely Zebra atc - you have a lovely set now! Thanks for taking part in the Alphabet Challenge xx