Sunday 22 April 2012

Just when you think you've got it sussed, and Thank you Janet!!

Help what happened here? Just when you think you know what you are doing someone goes and pulls the rug out from under you. I haven't really got the time to start finding my way around the new blogger layout, but I guess I have to. Just wondering what kind of mess I can make of my first post using the new system!
I'm blogging today to share a little something that I received from "Janet Baldwin" last weekend. I've only just got it photographed and I really wanted to say a big THANK YOU to Janet and to share it with anyone who likes to visit my blog. Zoe and I were hoping to meet up with Janet while she was over here from New Zealand, but we just didn't manage it. Janet sent Zoe and me a little book with pictures from when we met on her last visit to the UK, it was a lovely thought and much appreciated by both of us!
Thank you again Janet!
Well I just checked the preview before publishing....looks sort of OK, but can't see why I don't seem to have paragraphs? Ho Hum! Just need to experiment I guess!

1 comment:

Janet Baldwin said...

Thank you Sue! I am sorry that we were not able to0 meet up this time - but maybe next time?