Sunday 11 December 2011

Bon Voyage Tag

Hi, I'm not at home at the moment so I'm mobile blogging...I've come down to mum and dad's to see how they are doing. Sitting in bed burning the midnight oil trying to catch up with a few things and I am scheduling this to go live later this morning!
this Tag is my next DT piece using the Bon Voyage stamp set by Just Rite available from Creative Expressions. Paris makes me think of all things elegant, so I wanted to create something elegant to reflect this. I kept the colours muted and the lines simple. The dies that I used are from Spellbinders.

The ribbons are seam binding that I have coloured using Weathered Wood and Pumice Distress Stains. You cannot see it in the photos, but these inks seem to give the seam binding a rather lovely shot appearance.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges

"Totally papercrafts - anything goes"

"Cute card thursday - Anything goes"

"Cooking it up with katie - Anything goes"

"Inky impressions - must use ribbon"

"Die cuttin divas - tags, tags and more tags"

"Papertake Weekly - anything goes"

"Lawnscaping - tags or treat bags"

8 comments:

Turtle In The Sand said...

Love the use of the seam binding. Isn't it fun to dye and see how it turns out? Thanks for playing with us at Totally PaperCrafts this week. **Linda

Berry said...

Beautiful tag! Thanks for entering with us at PTW this wk hugs Rebekah GDT xx

Fiona said...

fab creation!! love the seam binfing!!

Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly.

Fi GDT
x

Michele Spera said...

Lovely job:-)Thank you for joining us at Cute Card Thursday
Hugs
Michele

Joey said...

Sue this is gorgeous, beautiful colours, thanks for joining us at inky impressions. Joey x

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Lovely tag, love the seam binding and the colour palette. Tracy x

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Fab tag, the bow is stunning
Lindsay xx

Georgiana said...

Oh how I wish I could be in Paris. My daughter has asked for her 16th birthday to be able to visit. Your tag is stunning. Thank you for joining Die Cuttin' Divas for our Tag Challenge.

Happy Holidays to you,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations