Wednesday 15 September 2010

Seeing in Blue and Green


Hello there....been a bit absent lately...other things seem to be getting in the way of crafting and blogging at the moment for which I can only apologise!

Well I have made a few cards over the last couple of weeks to make sure that I have some more challenges for the Tanda Teaser, I just need to find time to keep blogging anything else that I can get done on top of these Teaser cards.

Speaking of the Tanda Teaser, for the next fortnight I have set a colour challenge, namely blue and green. Anyone who knows me will know that these just happen to be my favourite colours, I hope you like them too!

For my card I have used a custom stamp (made by Tanda Stamps)for the main image and the numbers from Tanda Inchie Alphabet Set 1. The papers were from an Artylicious CD rom..(I think it might have been Fantasy Floral, but don't quote me on that). The tag was embossed in a cuttlebug embossing folder and the flowers were punched using various flower punches. The flourishes were cut using a Spellbinders die. The main image was coloured using copic markers and mounted under a piece of acetate.

I hope that you will find time to join us over on the Tanda blog and forum and look forward to seeing your work over there!

Sue
x

1 comment:

Zoechaos said...

Gorgeous card Sue great stamp. Sorry not to have been in touch have been thinking of you (((Hugs))) xx Zoe