Wednesday 21 July 2010

All At Sea


Bad blogger here....I just realised that I haven't blogged for over a week! I do have an excuse though....things have got rather fraught here. We were supposed to be flying off to Turkey in a few days.....you guessed it.....the travel agent had booked the flights through Goldtrail....we booked on Thursday and Goldtrail went belly up on Friday. We were away from home for the weekend so didn't find out that we were effected until we got home...this week, so far, has been spent trying to find out how to recover our money...doesn't look hopeful for some time...and trying to find another holiday...cash flow is going to a bit of an issue to say the least over the next few months!


To make things worse....I got a really bad puncture yesterday in my front tyre, so this morning was spent at KwikFit together with a quite a few pounds as my other front tyre was only just legal. At least now I won't get failed on the MOT for tyres!


Well onto happier things...the Tanda Teaser for the next fortnight is called 'All At Sea', you guessed it, it's a nautical theme. My card is an easel card made using the sea border and the ship stamps that Andrew at Tanda re sized for me. In this larger size they are proving to be quite versatile. I stamped the images in Distress Inks and then coloured the waves using copic markers. I hope that you can find time to join us in the Teaser and look forward to seeing your take on the nautical theme!
Sue
x

4 comments:

Zoechaos said...

Love those upsized waves smashing card. Hope you grab a last minute hoilday bargain and get away for a great time. xx Zoe

Bee and Dee said...

Really sorry your holiday has gone wrong. Bee x

Lesley Edmonds said...

Oh Sue how awful for you all not to be going on holiday. I really hope that you get all your money back and will be able to have a holiday soon.

Love your card! Those waves are fab!!

Lesley x

June said...

Hi Sue, what a gorgeous card this is. I love how creative ,soft yet masculine it is. fabulous!!
Hugs June xxxx