Friday 13 November 2009

Lilac and Lemon


Evening all, just had a busy, busy week! Also the internet connection in the playroom has been playing up so that means that my eldest is constantly hogging this computer, chatting on MSN, facebook and checking her Youtube feedback...well that's my excuse for not blogging here for ages!

I just managed to sneak on here while my eldest was otherwise occupied and I'm currently claiming squatters rights!

So here we go...Wendy's Tanda Teaser this week is a colour challenge, Lilac and Lemon. Not a colour combo that I'm particularly comfortable with, although I realised too late the my anniversary card for my husband would have fitted the bill. I've been a bit naughty this week and haven't actually used any Tanda stamps, I promise to use Tanda stamps for the next few week's teasers though!

For my card I used "Choose" by Leanne Ellis. I coloured the image with Copic markers and just added a bit of dimension to the hanging hearts with Glossy Accents. The image was layered up onto papers from the Artylicious Decadent Brocade CD Rom.

Since I last blogged I went to the NEC with my friend and have to admit to a few purchases....I can't believe that I went to a craft show and ended up buying a saute pan..how sad am I?! The pan was very expensive, but it is brilliant, guaranteed for life and totally non stick no matter how badly it's treated! Perfect for this household where everything gets scoured and normal non stick pans last about 2 seconds! I did buy a few crafty bits as well, a Martha Stewart punch that I've been after for ages, a few stamps and some paints.

Well I'd better go and check on the girls....

Bye for now,
Sue

2 comments:

Lesley Edmonds said...

I love this image and it suits the colours really well. Beautifully coloured too!
Lesley x

Carol said...

Hi
Great card - glad you had fun at NEC

Hoe you had a great weekend
TC