Wednesday 2 September 2009

Tanda Teaser - Holiday Fun!


Hi there, it's Wendy's turn to set the Tanda Teaser this week over on the Tanda Blog and this week she has chosen the theme "Holiday Fun". For those of us with children of school age this week sees the end of the summer holidays, but I guess some of you, without school age kids, will be jetting off to warmer/drier climes and making the most of lower fares! May I wish you Bon Voyage!

My card this week uses a stamp from Tanda advert plate 3 and the wish you were here stamp from Tanda Postage set 1. The main image was stamped in Black archival ink and then water coloured using the works pearlised paints. The background was made using the nautilus stamp by Clarity stamped repeatedly in weathered wood. These have then been water coloured with a little pearlised paint and then hi lighted with stickles. The shells were found on the beach a couple of years ago.

I hope that you will find time to join us over on the Tanda Blog and forum, and that you enjoy this challenge!
Sue
x

4 comments:

Carol said...

Great take on this weekd theme hoping to join in at the wekend!

Enjoy your visitors :)

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Fab card Sue and I nearly used that stamp myself!!

Lesley Edmonds said...

I love the soft blues, Sue. Like a summer sky. Lovely card.
Lesley x

Zoechaos said...

So much detail and lovely soft colours can almost feel the sand between my toes.