Tuesday 5 May 2009

New Stamps!

Hi,
I thought that I would share my new stamp designs that have just been launched by Tanda...you can see them over at www.tandastamps.com/

The stamps are designed to be used for baby and toddlers upto the age of 5, although I think that there may be other uses for them as well. I have drawn the stamps to give focal points, backgrounds and borders for boys and girls. The baby quilts are designed so that one is boy related and one is girl related and they can be used in conjuction with the letters and numbers on the Toddler set.

Here are some sample cards using the new stamps.....

This card used stamps from both sets...I think I might be doing one similar to this for my little brother...he's into sailing and he's going to be 42 next birthday so you see what I mean about not just being for babies and toddlers.




The next card is a baby girl card and all the stamps used for this one come from the baby starter set...I used promarkers to colour and glossy accents on the pram.



The third sample card is made using both sets, the heart border from the starter set and the teddy from the toddler set. Again I think this has potential for more than babies and toddlers as it could be used for anniversary and valentine cards.


The stamps are available from Tanda and come unmounted in red rubber or in clear polymer.

Enjoy

Sue

x

No comments: